Firmstep is looking for a Software tester to join our Auckland based office on a part time basis. Our company’s London head office is working on CRM system while the Auckland office is looking for backend part, e.g servers, web services, web applications and infrastructure. We are looking for software tester who can also provide a usability feedback on some functionality. This part time position is ideal for a student looking for a part time job.
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Some exposure to server side programming: Node.js, PHP, ASP.NET
- Database experience: MSSQL, MySql etc
- Flexible hours
- Friendly & open work environment – Firmstep is an equal opportunities employer
- Headquarters in London, offices in Auckland (NZ) and Cambridge (UK)
- Transport links are excellent; our office is located in the Auckland CBD in less than 5 minutes walk from Britomart
- Plenty of coffee if needed
- Beer fridge stocked up with milk and soft drinks о_О
- End of the month’s Thursday drinks
- Option to work from home when required
Candidates are required to work from our Auckland office and have right to work in New Zealand. The interviews will take place at our office in the Auckland CBD.
Flick me a message via contact form and paste url to your CV or LinkedIn profile if that is sounds like you and you are interested in the position.
Upd 12/05/2017: this job is no longer advertised.
Feel free to ask qustions if you have any. RT Plz!
Join 164 other followers and receive monthly newsletter and free bonus
Ivan Grigoryev's Blog
Living in New Zealand. Blogging about the country, beautiful places, everyday life.
Do a skydive - halfway completed; get 1400 - still working on; reach 300kph - completed by 96.6%